School pay is a universal school fees and tuition collection web based and mobile (USSD and smart application) solution targeting schools, universities, technical institutes to enhance their capacity to provide safer and easier ways of enabling students pay school fees or tuition using multiple payment channels such as mobile money, and mobile banking platforms. The solution is enriched with the following features and benefits;
- The solution is integrated with a payments Application Programming Interface (API)
- The School Pay solution allows for multiple payments aggregation so the beneficiary enjoys convenience in making school fees payments.
- It is integrated with over 10 banks and three telecom service providers, and it provides user interfaces for
schools, banks and our partners
- It boasts a custom and simple to use mobile and web interfaces
1. Beneficiaries of the School pay solution enjoy convenience of making payment through multiple payment channels
2. The solution enables real time mobile payments settlement and reconciliation
3. School Pay is by design a Management Information System (MIS) for schools to manage
student/school information for free
4. With Best-In-Class security, beneficiaries of the School Pay solution are guaranteed that payments are secure
5. Enables appropriate planning and financial management
View, Track and Report On your Business Finances More Efficiently with Sasula
“SASULA” is an enterprise all in one digital platform that enables affordable, safe, convenient, quick and secure financial transactions over mobile, VISA, and agent banking for different businesses and customers.
The platform provides business owners with a fully customized easy to understand payments dashboard that gives business owners insights on their total payment collections, member transactions, and dates of payment, payment channel
and provides a straight to bank option for mobile payments which reduces risks associated with cash management.
The SASULA Platform is a fully fledged Management Information System that allows for the following;
- The platform is enabled for the business owner to manage customer set up seamlessly
- Customer’s information can be updated on the system with convenience
- The platform allows for payment reconciliation as it keeps an update of every financial transaction, date, member details such as their phone details per transaction.
- Stock management; particularly for distribution businesses it facilitates ordering, storing, tracking, and controlling inventory
- Invoicing and reporting; The platform enables e-invoices to be shared and received on respective
1. The SASULA platform Offers a free Management Information System that enriches the business owner’s decision-making, coordination, control, analysis, and visualization of information in an organization.
2. The platform provides a centralized view of payments from all payment channels
3. While using the platform, one has the ability to visualize the sales pipe line by click of a button, see how much sales are coming in and all the outstanding invoices that are uncleared
Service Cops Limited and partners have developed a robust Agent banking platform that is currently used by Uganda largest commercial bank by numbers.
The goal is to work with existing retail outlets to deliver financial services to unbanked customer. In such way the bank is available at hard-to-reach areas at a lower cost.
* Secure Agent banking platform delivered over secure core banking engine with redundancies to cater for growth.
* Several APIs to integrate with Core banking systems and other third parties
* Scalable, offers a plug and play solution with minimal changes
* Offered on Software as a service basis, no capital expenses
Motor Third Party Platform
Service Cops Limited has developed a motor third party platform with IRA in conjunction with URA which is composed of a mobile payment platform and an online banking interface for Motor-Third Party policies.
The purpose of the platform is to eliminate manual information exchange among the selected partners and simplify the process of obtaining motor vehicle data, to develop and roll out a mobile payment solution for Motor-Third Party Insurance Policy and to create a mechanism for URA to receive data of interest from the agencies with a view of effectively managing information access and ensuring information integrity when received by authorized entities.
Swallet is a secure Multi-Banked, Multi-channel platform designed to enable students in schools deal with savings and pocket money in a
convenient and more efficient way. It is embedded with a mobile application that is integrated with core banking systems and Mobile Money platforms creating accessibility to channels such as agency banking, internet banking, Mobile money and other mobile Platforms.
Mobile Microinsurance and Bancassurance Platform
Services Cops Limited has a developed a micro insurance and bancassurance product known as “U-INSURE “for insurers, banks and telecom companies which allows them to use mobile phones to address two main challenges facing the microinsurance sector i.e. increasing efficiency and reaching scale.
the catering industry.
This platform will mainly be used by the restaurant owners to make orders for their clients, while providing provision for the clients to make payments using any of the available payment channels such Mobile Money.
Through this platform, the business owners will be capable of viewing all sales and orders made in the business on a particular day.