SASULA is a web-based solution, that has been developed with a mobile application and a management information system integrated with the banking channels such as at the branches, agency banking, mobile banking including other mobile payment channels to enable businesses in different sectors of the economy make direct payments to the bank. The service enables these businesses take control of their payments, their collections and their distribution network.
Through the MIS provided, SASULA clients can to view and track all payments from the various payment channels. This gateway is currently available at Centenary Bank Channels (Agency and at the bank Branches), and integrations are under way to expose the service to Mobile money & the YouRemit payments service to increase convenience in payments.
Platform is a fully fledged Management Information System for business with an easy to use interface to
* Manage customer set up
* Customer update
* Payments reconciliation
* Stock management
* Invoicing and reporting
- Ability to send money from any bank agent at anytime
- Digitalization of payments for the members.
- Future enhancements of viewing statements and account balances at minimal costs
- Multiple available payment channels (Agency, Over the counter) can be used to make payments.
- Real time reconciliations of deposits from all channels
- Facility for bulk payments even for the unbanked
- Better information management for SACCOS, MFIs
- Financial inclusion into the banking sector
- Reduced risks of theft since the money is mainly kept in digital format
- Reduced costs incurred by members of such of clients in transport to Banks